Continuous team collaboration and communication is all about being Agile in quick issue resolution during release planning. This is possible because each team member’s expertise in different fields can be effectively used in the Agile suite and by using Scrum practices.
With KnowledgeHut’s Agile and Scrum course, you are ready from day one to make a difference to the organisation by ensuring project management, rapid release-cycles, teamwork collaborations, and in helping adapt and resolve complex issues swiftly. The demand for the Agile Scrum course acers has outstripped the supply.
Payouts are fantastic and the scope unlimited!
Prerequisites for the Agile Scrum Course
There are no prerequisite educational qualifications for the Agile and Scrum course. A high-speed internet connection, smartphone or computer, and the will to achieve your dreams is your investment. If you wish to upgrade to these skills that did not exist a decade ago, then you must update your skill sets. If you are a newbie, then improve your career prospects by acquiring these skills.
Concepts Learnt In the Agile and Scrum Course
You will imbibe the basics and explore the following topics
- Introduction to flavours, project delivery, and the Agile Process
- Planning, Estimation, and Product Backlogs
- Scrum (3*3) concepts, core Scrum tenets, release planning
- Agile versus Waterfall comparison
- Project Simulation, advanced Scrum, Kanban, and adoption of Agile
Why Do The Agile And Scrum Course?
Acquiring core skills from industry experts and practical experience is not possible through self-learning. Find a reliable partner like KnowledgeHut who is the Scrum-Alliance REP and use your course as a springboard to the exams and professional CSM Certification.
The Agile Scrum course will provide you with
- Both 1-day intensive fast-tracked workshops and e-learning at your pace and convenience
- The best global course materials, explicit practical labs and industry exercises, virtual classrooms, and industry simulations which make you industry ready
- An accredited curriculum delivered by certified industry veteran mentors to accelerate your upgrading skill sets and professional progress
- The required 8 PDUs and SEUs to take professional certification like CSM exams
- An attractive fee, course completion certificate from KnowledgeHut which is industry accepted and speaks highly of your hands-on skills and expertise in Scrum practices and being Agile
- A fair refund policy just in case you change your mind
- 100-day free access to e-learning materials to help refresh learning, clear doubts, and be your reference guide
The Agile suite and Scrum practices have transformed the resolution of complex issues in enterprise management and have immediate requirements for domain experts, business analysts, and Scrum Masters.
Further, the advent of technology in the business scenario has transformed the very structure of teams. Modern teams work with members who have diverse expertise and work together to collaborate on speedy resolutions and focus on new projects, prompt deliveries, and multi-location access.
Want to be an Agile Scrum practitioner? Try KnowledgeHut’s Agile Scrum Course.