Marketing experts are constantly trying to derive effective answers to the problems encountered by companies in the implementation of their marketing strategies. How to be visible on the Internet? How to get more traffic and contacts? How to get a better conversion rate? But these experts also help companies determine how much the process will cost and, more importantly, how it relates to their industry. This is where the ROI (Return on Investment) calculation takes on its full value. Want to know how get a great ROI from your SEO investment? If so, continue reading.
SEO is a complete process which, beyond the positioning of sites on search engines, is designed to attract many visitors but, especially, to transform them into paying customers. This process can be divided into several successive stages:
- Alerts: Finding sites and be warned about desired products and services.
- Research: Narrow the search and target more information.
- Preference: Search for other information to confirm the customer’s final choice.
- Purchasing: Making a decision and converting the process into a paying customer.
- Loyalty: Return to the site to acquire other products and/or suggest products to other consumers.
It is important to find an ROI expert that will offer their know-how to companies that want to succeed with their web marketing strategies and do so by optimizing their ROI. This can be calculated according to the following formula: ROI = Value of the customer – Cost of acquisition. For the sake of clarity, this article goes further in …